The Rugby Indiana plan is OPEN. Practices
are Going and it’s not too late to come out at check us out!
Fall 7s registration is through Rugby Indiana only. See instructions in the next section.
The cost is around $90 for the entire season. Royal Irish Rugby provides the game-day jerseys.
Things you will need:
IMPORTANT NOTE to Parents/Guardians: If you registered before with Rugby Indiana, use the same email address. Any players you registered in the past will show up after you complete setting up your new Rugby Xplorer account.
1. Click here to get started: https://myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au
2. Create a new parent/guardian account (Use the same email you used for SportLomo - this is how it will connect to your player's information). Make sure that Rugby Region says USA Rugby. You will be prompted to create a new password and then verify your account via email.
3. Log into your new account. You should see your name (parent or guardian) and your player(s) name(s) under it. If you don't see your player's name, no problem. Click 'Link to a new person' and enter their details.
4. Go to the top left menu and click/tap Register. On the next screen, click/tap the arrow next to Play Rugby.
5. Select your player's name and click/tap NEXT.
6. Enter "Royal Irish" in the search box. Select Royal Irish Rugby and click/tap NEXT.
7. In the next screen: under Role select Player, under Registration Type select High School Fall, and under Duration select Season. Click/tap NEXT.
8. Complete the additional details on your player's profile, including emergency contact name and mobile number.
9. Agree to the Terms and Conditions by entering the parent's name. Do NOT enter the player's name.
10. Complete the registration by providing a credit card or ApplePay.
If you are registering additional players, repeat steps 3-10. Questions? Use the chat or text (317) 313-6467.
All players are to read and sign the Code of Conduct. When you’re a Royal Irish player, you exemplify the values of camaraderie, respect and kindness. Bring the signed copy to a coach at the beginning of practice.